Scope and conclusion of contract
- The website Logoshuffle (URL: logoshuffle.com, logoshuffle.de or logoshuffle.at) is managed by Logoshuffle GmbH, hereinafter referred to as “agency” or „Logoshuffle, and provides all services and supplies exclusively on the basis of the following general terms and conditions (GTC). These GTC apply to all present and future legal relations between the agency and the customer.
- In case a contract is concluded, a contract between
8010 Graz, Austria
Commercial register: FN 464399s
and the customer comes into effect.
- A contract is concluded upon order placement of a logo or package and upon acceptance of the GTC by the buyer.
- The terms and conditions shall apply in the version in effect at the time of the contract conclusion. The terms and conditions are made available via a link on the website and/or are agreed upon by the customer when placing an order on the website Logoshuffle.com. Any deviations from these GTC shall not apply unless this has been agreed upon in writing between the agency and the customer.
- Any terms and conditions of the customer shall not apply unless this has been explicitly approved in writing by the agency.
- Any amendments to the GTC will be communicated to the customer and are deemed as agreed if the customer does not object to them within 14 days in writing. The customer shall be informed that the amendments will take effect if the customer does not object within this time period.
- If individual provisions of these GTC are ineffective, this shall not affect the binding nature of the remaining conditions and the contracts based on them. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by an effective one that meets the purpose of the ineffective provision as closely as possible.
- All offers of the agency are subject to changes without notice and are non-binding.
Right to Withdraw
If the customer is a consumer, he is entitled to withdraw from the contract according to the Distance Selling Act within 14 days of purchase without the need to state any reasons in writing (via letter, fax or email). The right to withdraw is pointed out one more time when making a purchase and is specifically mentioned in a separate declaration of withdrawal.
Note: The right to withdraw expires prematurely if the contract has been completed in full by both parties before the customer has exercised his right of withdrawal. The contract is considered concluded as soon as the customer has made payment and an email with a download link was sent.
Terms Of Payments
The supply exclusively takes places if one of the accepted payment methods was selected. A discount is excluded. The assertion of any rights of retention based on any claims other than those under this contractual relationship shall be excluded. The customer may not set off counterclaims unless the customer’s claims are undisputed or have been legally established. Cheques and bills of exchange are not accepted. The customer shall have no right of use until the full payment for the respective product has been completed.
Place of Fulfilment and Court of Jurisdiction
- The use of this website is governed by Austrian law. The place of fulfilment and court of jurisdiction is Graz, Austria.
All contracts concluded in conjunction with these terms and conditions and any claims arising shall be exclusively governed by Austrian law. You irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Austria for any litigation or disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website (and any use of this website and/or the services offered on this website).
Liability and Limitations
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The website Logoshuffle (URL: logoshuffle.com, logoshuffle.de or logoshuffle.at) is managed by Logoshuffle GmbH, hereinafter referred to as “agency” or „Logoshuffle, and provides all services and supplies exclusively on the basis of the following general terms and conditions (GTC). These GTC apply to all present and future legal relations between the agency and the customer.
- Logoshuffle reserves the right to review a logo after its purchase for violations against legal regulations and/or copyright infringements. If Logoshuffle determines that there has been a violation, the purchase is reversed. In this case, the customer will be notified by email and all sums paid will be refunded. If the digital product (logo or download package) was already downloaded, all copies of the digital product that have been downloaded by the customer shall be deleted immediately.
- Third Party Content
The customer takes notice that the website of Logoshuffle contains contents (essentially symbols and/or so-called icons) of third parties. Under no circumstances shall Logoshuffle be liable for the contents of the third party supplier (thenounproject.com) or other third parties. Furthermore, the customer himself shall be responsible for ensuring that the use of the above mentioned symbols does not infringe the copyrights or other legal regulations.
With regard to damages caused by Logoshuffle in connection with the use of the software, Logoshuffly only assumes liability for intent and gross negligence.
As far as the liability of Logoshuffle is excluded or limited, the same shall apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
Any further liability for damages beyond these GTC shall be excluded, regardless of the legal nature of the asserted claim. This imitation of liability does not apply to liability under the product liability law, liability under a guarantee or other liabilities implied by law.
Logoshuffle does not warrant nor guarantee the constant availability of provided services and the continuous access of generated logos.
Logoshuffle reserves the right to remove icons or fonts from the database without prior notice and without replacing them.
Logoshuffle generally accepts no liability for any defects provided that these were caused by non-intended use of the product by the buyer or third parties.
We reserve the right to alter prices any time and without prior notice.
Product-related Emails & Marketing
With your registration, purchase of a product and/or the creation of a customer account on the website Logoshuffle, you expressly agree to receive product-related information via email.
- The logos can be downloaded immediately after payment via a download link sent via email. In case of technical problems, you can repeat the process numerous times. All download links are valid for a minimum of 30 days. A stable internet connection is required to finish the download.
- We reserve the right to change, update, modify or delete the digital products (logos) any time and without prior notice. In this context, no claim can be made against us. The risk concerning losses after the purchase and losses of digital contents, including losses due to a computer or hard disk failure, lies with the customer. We therefore, explicitly point out that the customer must make a backup copy immediately after receiving the download link.